[darcs-users] procmail problem applying patches?

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Tue Aug 17 22:08:04 UTC 2004

	I'm trying to use ``darcs send'' to get patches to an otherwise
hard-to-reach machine and it's not working sometimes in weird ways.

	Basically, I have the following procmailrc:

:0:
* ^TO.*darcs.blender
|(umask 022; /usr/local/bin/darcs apply -v --reply dustin at spy.net \
         --no-resolve-conflicts --repodir /home/web/darcs/blender/)

:0:
* ^TO.*darcs.pngservlet
|(umask 022; /usr/local/bin/darcs apply -v --reply dustin at spy.net \
         --no-resolve-conflicts --repodir /home/web/darcs/pngservlet/)

:0:
* ^TO.*darcs.temperatures
|(umask 022; /usr/local/bin/darcs apply -v --reply dustin at spy.net \
         --no-resolve-conflicts --repodir /home/web/darcs/temperatures/)

	The problem is that sometimes, patches just don't go into apply at all
and end up in my mailbox.  For example, I issued the following command:

darcs send --to=dustin+darcs.pngservlet@[somehost]
http://[somehost]/darcs/pngservlet/

	That worked perfectly well, so I did the following:

darcs send --to=dustin+temperatures@[somehost]
http://[somehost]/darcs/temperatures/

	and the patches ended up in my inbox.  However, taking them out of the
inbox and running them through darcs apply works just fine.  Any idea
what's going on here?  How do you guys normally handle multiple
projects in a single address?

--
Dustin Sallings