[darcs-users] Re: Initial impressions of darcs

Björn Lindström bkhl at elektrubadur.se
Thu Aug 19 08:36:28 UTC 2004

"Scott L. Burson" <Gyro at zeta-soft.com> writes:

> The thing that would be a problem with darcs, in the laptop scenario,
> would be if you suddenly discovered you needed to work on a
> configuration you hadn't anticipated being relevant.

And if you want to knit, you may have forgotten your needles...

I still don't see how this is a problem particular to darcs. You can put
several darcs repositories on a laptop just as good as one arch/whatever
repository. If you happen to forget it, that's not because of darcs. If
you have problems remembering all the steps to take before leaving with
your laptop, make a script.