[darcs-users] a couple of features (logs & managing patches)

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Thu Aug 26 00:04:41 UTC 2004

Would it be a good thing to have unrecord take a --logfile
option, like record, and do the reverse thing, that is, write
to the logfile what would be suitable input for a later record?

I have sometimes copied from the output of changes to a file
(which I have had to edit a little) and (re)used as logfile
for record -- like when I have recorded too much or too wrong
stuff, which rerecord can't fix.

I think I can code this and send in a patch, if it would be
of help.