[darcs-users] a couple of features (logs & managing patches)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Aug 27 10:36:12 UTC 2004

I've just implemented the below... --delete-logfile, the ignoring of an
empty logfile (and prompting in that case), and now --edit-long-comments
works together with --logfile, and it supports editing the patch name
(first line), and has a changes summary down at the bottom which gets left
out.

http://www.abridgegame.org