[darcs-users] darcs push hangs

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Tue Aug 31 10:58:08 UTC 2004

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 06:13:42PM +0200, Henning Thielemann wrote:

> http://www.abridgegame.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2004-August/002560.html
>
> I have also a problem with infinite waiting for finishing of 'darcs push'.
> I'm using version 0.9.22. I'll send the repository to David privately.

I don't see the problem here.  Since you sent just the _darcs directories,
I used darcs revert --all to get the working directories, which meant that
darcs whatsnew showed no changes for both repositories.

Were there perhaps unrecorded changes in the target repository? If so,
there could have been conflicts which might slow things down...
http://www.abridgegame.org