[darcs-users] Best way to create a remote repo

Yamagata Yoriyuki yoriyuki_yamagata at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Dec 2 13:06:28 UTC 2004

Hi, Will.

I have upgraded darcs to 1.0.0, and recreated the repository, but still
I got the same error.

From: Will <will at glozer.net>
Subject: Re: [darcs-users] Best way to create a remote repo
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:02:38 -0700

> gzip claims this patch file is encrypted, is it possible that it got
> corrupted in transit?

Is a patch file of darcs supposed to be a plain text?

Since I can reproduce the same error on the local machine from the
original repos., I don't think that it is a transmission error.

"darcs get" creates a repository directory and _darcs, and I find
_darcs directory contains the same file in the original repos, except
the files in current and prefs (I checked using diff -r ...)  Still,
it fails to bring the version-managed files.

My repos is http://shinji.sourceforge.jp/repos/shinji/  Could someone
test it?

--
Yamagata Yoriyuki