[darcs-users] how do i tell darcs that i changed my mind

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue Dec 7 16:35:51 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 14:50, Stefan Rank wrote:
> I think it would be less suprising if darcs - in the case that started
> this thread (add followed by remove) - checked pending when 'remove' is
> called and, if there is already an add for this file, it just deletes
> the add.

Hi all,
I noticed that this case is also present if you add a file which you then
remove from the filesystem. So, I don't think this is a rare case.

darcs add foo
rm foo
darcs record

This records 2 changes, which is not what I expected.

I like the cvs warning here;
cvs add foo
rm foo
cvs update foo  # cvs commit prints the same warning
cvs server: warning: new-born foo has disappeared

--
Thomas Zander