[darcs-users] darcs push problem: cannot find file

Jon Lurås jon at lur.no
Wed Dec 8 14:32:29 UTC 2004

Hello

I got the same error that is described on the list around the 20th of november.
My setting is WinXP without SP2 and a Samba share on a Debian box. The original repo was build with Darcs 0,999999 from Debian and I run the 'darcs get \\Samba\dir' too get the repo too my working horse.

After some changes I run the 'darcs push' command and I got the 'cannot find file' error. The error is from XP - the message is in Norwegian...

I have tried with different versions of the Win32 build darcs, at least 1.0.0 and 1.0.1rc1 from 7th of december.

Any ideas?

Jon