[darcs-users] GUI

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sun Dec 12 20:58:01 UTC 2004

Hello,

you need wxHaskell package which uses wxWidgets project as an underlaying
GUI API. Unfortunatelly it seems that wxHaskell is still moving target and
so my attempt to compile darcs with GUI enabled against wxHaskell 0.8
failed. I've done some fixes, but then give up (at least for that time) on
it since my knowledge about internal working is limited. Perhaps you can
try some older release(s) and find the right version which David used for
GUI writting.

Cheers,
Karel