[darcs-users] Repository within a repository within a repository

Nimrod A. Abing nimrod.abing at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 04:46:48 UTC 2004

Is it possible to have a darcs repository inside another darcs repository?

The reason I need this is because one of the projects I am working on
has a directory of sources that is used by another project we are
developing in parallel. Example:

project1/libs
project2/libs

Both libs directory in both projects contain the same code. I wish to
be able to work on libs on another tree and do a darcs pull or
somesuch in project1/libs and project2/libs to update the sources
there. Also libs will be forked later on into separate subprojects
that will be under separate maintainership, resulting in a repository
in a repository in a repository.

Can anyone please recommend the "best practices" approach to this?

Thanks in advance...
--
_nimrod_a_abing_