[darcs-users] Windows Problems, "The system cannot find the file specified"

Alexander Staubo alex at byzantine.no
Tue Dec 14 20:09:09 UTC 2004

I haven't used the Putty suite with Darcs in a while, so I'm not sure
what part of my earlier testing gave me the idea that Darcs used SSH
options incompatible with Putty; looks like it works just fine.

To use the Putty suite with Darcs, you need the following:

   set DARCS_SCP=pscp
   set DARCS_SFTP=psftp
   set DARCS_SSH=plink

To use passwordless authentication, start Putty's Pageant, add your key
to its key list, and make sure it's listed in .ssh/authorized_keys.
Plink should transparently connect to Pageant.

If this information is not on the wiki, I'll add it presently.

Alexander.