[darcs-users] Re: darcs issues

Gour gour-darcs-users-dated-1104088376.c451ba at atmarama.org
Tue Dec 21 19:12:56 UTC 2004

Neal D. Becker (ndbecker2 at verizon.net) wrote:

> Well, all I can say is if I'm having some trouble getting darcs going on
> x86_64, I'm certainly not the only one.

This was one of my concerns when migrating from x86 to amd64 platform, but
thanks to the Haskell team on Gentoo Linux, everything is fine, i.e. there is
ghc-6.2.2 and I regularly pull & compile darcs.

Actually, I had some problems with building ghc, but even with the binary
release (ghc-bin), I was always able to build darcs.

So, *knock on wood* no problems in building darcs on x86_64 ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493