[darcs-users] Re: darcs doesn't record partial changes

David Roundy droundy at jdj5.mit.edu
Sun Feb 1 15:39:17 UTC 2004

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 01:52:52AM +0100, Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> > If I modify two files (foo and bar) in my working copy, darcs will
> > not let me record the second one if I refuse the first one. I use
> > "darcs record -m 'foobar'", type "n" for the first proposed change,
> > and then darcs says there is nothing else to record.
>
> Note: this only occurs when -m is present.

Fixed.  Thanks for the report! It turned out to be caused by the sharing of
UI code between record, pull and push.  In pull and push, --patch-name
indicates that you only want to be prompted with patches matching the
specified regexp.  I never noticed this because I pretty much only use -m
in combination with -a.
http://www.abridgegame.org