[darcs-users] Global preferences file

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Tue Feb 3 12:15:12 UTC 2004

I just pushed a patch to David which allows to specify global
preferences in a ~/.darcsrc file.

For example, I have the following two lines in mine:

push sign-as A510724B
push cc sam at rfc1149.net

This way, every patch I push is automatically CCed to me and signed
with my software signing key, regardless of what project I am working
in.

Note that:
  - this patch is only moderately tested and may contain bugs
  - preferences in the global file are *added* to repository-specific
    options; you cannot for example override the sign-as parameter in
    a repository-specific prefs/defaults file

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam