[darcs-users] pushing and pulling error

Tupshin Harper tupshin at tupshin.com
Wed Feb 4 03:47:56 UTC 2004

I have a working archive, and then a public archive that I push some
patches to. After a bizarre combination of records, rollbacks,
unrecords, etc., that I'm at a loss to reproduce right now, my working
archive got corrupted. Whatsnew claimed that there were no changes until
I did a repair.

After repairing, and recording, I now am failing to push to my publich
archive. If I do a "push --and-apply", then I get "Fail: Maybe.fromJust:
Nothin", and if I try to do a pull initiated from the public archive, I
get "Fail: Depends.lhs:83: Non-exhaustive patterns in case".

I don't care about the contents of the public archive, so a fresh "get"
is a fine solution to the problem (and works), but I though I might as
well report the problem.

A hint, is that the patch that seemed to cause the original problems
shows up 7 times when doing a "darcs changes". If anybody is interested,
my public archive, which is now a freshly gotten copy of my working
archive is available at http://darcs.smallmerchant.com/ibex

-Tupshin