[darcs-users] pushing and pulling error

Tupshin Harper tupshin at tupshin.com
Wed Feb 4 10:10:43 UTC 2004

David Roundy wrote:

>Thanks for reporting it.  I presume this is with darcs 0.9.15?

Yup...the prepackaged 0.9.15 that is in debian sid.

>>A hint, is that the patch that seemed to cause the original problems
>>shows up 7 times when doing a "darcs changes". If anybody is interested,
>>my public archive, which is now a freshly gotten copy of my working
>>archive is available at http://darcs.smallmerchant.com/ibex
>>

>Can you also make a copy of the corrupted archive available? I may be able
>from that to get an idea as to what might have gone wrong...

The original corrupted working archive doesn't exist, since I didn't
back it up before running darcs repair. If you mean the public archive
that I wasn't able to push (or pull) to, sure...that's at
http://darcs.smallmerchant.com/ibex_bad. darcs check claims this one has
no errors.

-Tupshin