[darcs-users] darcs history

Sean E. Russell ser at germane-software.com
Tue Feb 10 12:15:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to find when a certain change was made to a certain file.   What's
the best way to go about doing this with darcs?  I keep looking for a 'darcs
changes --with-diff <fname>' command.

Specifically, I'd like to be able to get a history of the changes, by patch,
all in one go so that I can look for the specific line that got changed.  I
could mangle a script together to do this with a combination of 'darcs
changes', 'darcs diff' and a script for filtering out only the file I'm
interested in, but I'm hoping that this is common enough that there's another
way of doing this that I've missed.

--
### SER
### Deutsch|Esperanto|Francaise|Linux|XML|Java|Ruby|Aikido