[darcs-users] Re: "suspending" a patch

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Thu Feb 26 10:05:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> > "darcs record"; clone repository somehow; "darcs unpull" in one of
> > the clones
>
> You don't need to "record" the changes before cloning the
> repository. If you "darcs get" the current directory from somewhere
> else, you will get a clone with only the already recorded patches.

Good point, though this will then lead to some renaming since in this kind
of situation I usually want the original repository location to be the one
that has the changes reverted.

In any case, I'd much prefer a solution that doesn't involve creating an
entirely new repository, if possible.

Cheers,

Ganesh