[darcs-users] Importing from CVS

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Tue Jan 6 04:21:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, David Crawshaw wrote:

> >> Right now, I'm trying to work out if there's a way to import a current
> >> cvs repository.
> >
> > Did you ever get anywhere with this?
>
> David sent me an almost working Perl script, which I got working for
> single branches. I haven't looked at multiple branches yet.

Wonderful, thanks. The attached version has a couple of tiny changes to
ignore patchsets that don't come from HEAD. This makes it work OK on a
repository that has multiple branches, but of course it only extracts the
HEAD branch. I'll think about how to actually extract multiple branches
once I'm a bit more familiar with darcs :-)

Cheers,

Ganesh