[darcs-users] Looks nice. Noob questions.

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Tue Jan 13 08:25:42 UTC 2004

Kevin Smith <yarcs at qualitycode.com> writes:

> 1. whatsnew would default to --summary (for speed)

How about an alias for 'darcs whats --sum', e.g. 'darcs status'
which is what cvs and svn uses?  I see we already have 'darcs diff',
so that gives us three ways to view changes to a repository.

(Generally, I think it's a good idea to try to not be too inventive
with the names of new commands, easing the transition from other
systems.)

Also, perhaps 'commit' as an alias for 'record', and perhaps a bit
more dubious, 'update' for 'pull'?

-kzm