[darcs-users] postfix and .forward, darcs-createrepo bug, darcs as a wiki for source

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Tue Jan 20 02:42:05 UTC 2004

I'm using darcs 0.9.15-1 and postfix on debian/unstable

darcs-createrepo is giving me an error, it boils down to darcs apply not having
a -o argument, but darcs-createrepo still calls it that way.

Also, with exim I can use the standard .forward and it just works
with postfix I needed to make two changes, put double quotes at the beginning
and the end of the line, and add a umask 022 command (so that patches can be
read)

Also, Ian Lynagh had the great idea to turn off gpg checking and add --no-test
so that darcs can be a wikiwiki for source code.

I would like to know if --no-test all I need for a safe anonymous push, is
there anything else I should worry about?

Anyway, here's the postfix and wiki .forward for my repo:

"|(umask 022;darcs apply --reply shae at ScannedInAvian.org --repodir /var/lib/darcs/repos/wikiwiki/repo --no-resolve-conflicts --no-test)"
--
Shae Erisson - http://www.scannedinavian.org/
OSDir: Community building... interesting... what's the secret sauce?