[darcs-users] Feature request: Permissions

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 30 17:26:55 UTC 2004

Permissions is my number one feature request too.

I further believe darcs would benefit much from a Best
Practice Document.  When I learned CVS I had cvsbook (as
debian package) at hand, and it made learning CVS a smooth
and pleasant experience.  It is easier to understand common
practices and learn what commands achieve them, than to
understand primitive commands and realize how to use them.
It would especially help those with previous experience
from similar-but-not-the-same tools.  I think a wiki would
be the best place for such a document.  Then everyone could
add their own Best Practices.