[darcs-users] "don't pull this patch now or ever again"

Björn Lindström bkhl at elektrubadur.se
Mon Jul 12 22:58:55 UTC 2004

I'm about to set up revision control of configuration files with darcs
for a few different UN*X accounts.

Now, these are a bit different. I don't run all programs on all of
them. In particular, I only need mail, IRC, etc. config on one of the
accounts.

I have two questions:

Am I asking for trouble if I'm juggling patches between these accounts,
without keeping them in total sync. I.e. I will often reject patches
that affect files that I don't need on the pulling side.

How do I do, when I'm pulling, to say "don't pull this patch now or ever
again". Now, if I reject a patch, it will ask me about it again every
time I do a new pull. (...or push, for that matter.)