[darcs-users] "don't pull this patch now or ever again"

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Jul 16 09:58:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:09:08PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > > How do I do, when I'm pulling, to say "don't pull this patch now or ever
> > > again". Now, if I reject a patch, it will ask me about it again every
> > > time I do a new pull. (...or push, for that matter.)
>
> > There isn't currently a nice way to do this.
>
> Couldn't he simply pull the patch and then revert it?

You mean rollback it? The trouble would be that then he'd have it in his
history, and if it conflicts with something in his repository, he'd have to
deal with the conflicts.  Also, if it were put on a blacklist, depending on
the how things are handled, he also wouldn't get prompted for any patch
which depends on the first (which could either be a good thing or a bad
thing, I suppose).
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org