[darcs-users] Welcome to the TopDepo.com

TopDepo.com support at topdepo.com
Tue Jul 20 17:29:56 UTC 2004

Hi there!

You have a great web site - http://abridgegame.org/darcs/ and it really flows well.

My name is Alex Age, and I have developed http://www.topdepo.com - a web sites ranking list.

We think participation in our toplist may help you to increase your link popularity and traffic of your site.
Fill in the registration form here http://www.topdepo.com/add-url.php and try to describe the content of your site as well as you can so that to attract more and more visitors to your site. Moreover this service is 100% free.

Please, feel free to ask any questions. We also welcome any your comments and feedback about top100 list so that we could improve our service.

Kind regards,
Alex Age
http://www.topdepo.com
support at topdepo.com