[darcs-users] "darcs get" crashes (usually)

Martin Schaffner maschaffner at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 22 08:18:25 UTC 2004

I wrote:
> > I have a darcs repo which I can't "get", neither on Windows nor on Mac
> > OS X. On the mac, darcs usually does a "Bus error", sometimes a Seg
> > fault, and rarely it succeeds. It is in
> > relation to garbage collection
> I will also try on Mac OS X without mmap support.

I compiled darcs without mmap support, and got exactly the same result as
with mmap support.

How do I debug haskell code? Can I put breakpoints into some of the
destructors in order to find out what causes the crash?

Martin

--
+++ GMX DSL-Tarife 3 Monate gratis* +++ Nur bis 25.7.2004 +++
Bis 24.000 MB oder 300 Freistunden inkl. http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl