[darcs-users] announcing darcs 0.9.23

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Tue Jul 27 11:41:37 UTC 2004

I've just released darcs version 0.9.23.  This time, fortunately, there
isn't much exciting.  Version 0.9.22 didn't have any particularly serious
bugs, apart from an unfixed hard-to-reproduce problem that shows up on
windows and the Mac which has yet to be resolved.  Hopefully 0.9.23 will
also be relatively boring in this respect.

Darcs now requires ghc 6.2.  Let me know if this is a problem, and I'll add
support at least for ghc 6.0.1.

New features include:

A new rerecord command, which allows you to add new changes to an existing
recorded command.  As with unrecord and friends, you don't want to do this
if other people already may have pulled the change.  I already find this
command extremely helpful.

Support for a "message of the day".

A new (still primitive) resolve command.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org