[darcs-users] darcs help request: problem with send on w32

Zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jul 27 15:42:20 UTC 2004

One of the Mnet hackers, Arno Waschk, is having trouble using darcs on
w32.  He can't send patches via e-mail.  You can read the discussion
(including the discussion about whether the Mnetproject should use
darcs or CVS or both) in the archives [1] or via gmane [2].

[1]
http://lists.mnetproject.org/pipermail/mnet-devel/2004-July/003456.html
[2] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.mnet.devel/27

I don't understand the problem, and I don't have a w32 box myself at
the moment, but could someone please post to
<mnet-devel at lists.mnetproject.org> and tell us (a) is this a bug?  (a')
is there a database of known bugs? (b) is there some configuration or
workaround Arno could do to be able to send patches via e-mail from his
Windows box? (c) if this is a bug, is there any prediction for when it
will be fixed?

Thanks!

Zooko