[darcs-users] Doing the right thing P-A-Y-S O F F quickly here.

Gill Eapen chyris.ashworthqxlqmsnid at ashurst.com
Fri Jul 30 02:18:27 UTC 2004

You might still wonder why selling your existing product/opportunity does
not work the way you excepted!? Astonishing!
Listen, it actually all depends on the right help from Professionals.
Have people ever left on you when you needed immediate help the most?
I bet you know that experience quite well.
Here,  WE  fully  T R A I N  our clients for free! and even give a
success-guarantee. - That should be of interest for you, too!

If m-a-k-i-n-g an average of $1500 weekly, working P/T from home does
intrigue you,
please just return a quick message to following email address:
ask4details at modomail.com
and put "Provide Explanations" in the subject line.

The above is an
sent by A-NET-Marketing

If you wish to remove yourself
from further mailings,
please return an email back to
Uninstall20 at softhome.net
with UNREGISTER in the subject line

- we will then immediately accept your request.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at following
address:
A-NET-Marketing, 1054 Center St., Suite 214, Thornhill, ON,L4J8E5