[darcs-users] a question of procedure regarding executable scripts

Samuel A. Falvo II sam.falvo at falvotech.com
Wed Jun 2 02:30:14 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 10:19 am, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
> before you say use the abortion known as automake, you should know
> that I have a twenty-year history of fighting with make and losing.

Automake is NOT make.  Make is trivially easy to grok.  Automake,
however, requires three doctorates in your choice of astrology,
psychotherapy, the philosophy of Plato, and the study of Chaucer's
literature.

That being said, I love make.  But I too cannot grok ANY of the GNU
Auto-whatever tools.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II