[darcs-users] announcing darcs 0.9.21

Will will at glozer.net
Sat Jun 12 18:54:17 UTC 2004

David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:

> Yes, a new release of darcs has finally come around.
>
> Changes this time are relatively minor.  Most important to me, a bug that
> showed up when unrecording a patch having conflicts was fixed.  Some short
> and long options have been changed around (hopefully for the better).  Most
> dramatically, the -m flag is now limited to record and tag, and never
> indicates a regexp.  Insead use the new --patch, --patches, --from-patch
> and --to-patch options.  Various other minor fixes were also applied.

Thanks!  Win32 binaries are to be available at
http://glozer.net/darcs.

Would it be possible to change the Windows download link at
http://abridgegame.org/darcs/ to point to the wiki's CategoryBinaries
page instead? The current link hasn't had updates in a long time, but
users are likely to go there first and may not even think to look on
the wiki.

Regards,
Will