[darcs-users] darcs support in Aap

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Mon Jun 14 20:06:11 UTC 2004

Hi!

I'd like to see darcs support in Aap. By contacting Bram he asked me the
following:

<quote>
Does darcs work more or less like CVS, considering not locking files?

Then most things should be simple to implement.  Copy the VersContCvs.py
file to VersContDarcs.py and start making changes.  There are only a few
CVS-specific hacks in there (esp. to get a list of files that are in the
repository, so that files no longer used can be deleted, and recognizing
errors).  VersCont.py has only two calls to CVS functions, that's easy
to change.

If darcs does do locking, it might be a bit more complicated.
</quote>

David, can you give a definite answer? (it would be nice to have Aap support
darcs.)

Sincerely,
Gour

Gour			| gour at mail.inet.hr