[darcs-users] problems & suggestions

Peter Strand peter at zarquon.se
Thu Jun 17 11:59:52 UTC 2004

David Roundy wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 09:41:32PM +0200, Martin Schaffner wrote:
>
>>* The windows 0.9.21binary, generously provided on
>>http://glozer.net/darcs/, doesn't delete the _darcs/lock file when
>>aborted with ctrl-c. The obvious workaround is to delete it after doing
>>ctrl-c...
> Can the windows folk comment on this? On unixy platforms ctrl-c sends
> sigINT, which we catch, so the lock gets removed.  Does windows do
> something else? If so, is there a way to catch it?

It's possible to catch using a win32 api call (windows doesn't have
signals in the unix sense). I've been thinking about doing it for a
while, but haven't got around to yet. Haven't been annoyed enough by
running a "rm _darcs/lock" every now and then.. ;)
But I can look into it. It's certainly something that should be fixed..

/Peter