[darcs-users] (no subject)

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Fri Jun 18 09:38:52 UTC 2004

Hi!

After pulling & emerging latest darcs (yesterday) I've noticed some
weird behaviour with my repo, i.e. darcs check gives:

bash-2.05b$ darcs check
The repo is consistent!

Fail: jyotish.settings: removeFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

(jyotish.settings is a folder name and it exsits both in a working repo
directory, as well as under _darcs/current directory.)

At 1st I though something is wrong with my repo, but now after pulling latest
darcs (today) and running: darcs dist -d darcs-0.9.21 in order to prepare
tarball for emerging (I'm on Gentoo), I see that gives similar output:

[...]

If you want to adjust any of these values, edit autoconf.mk and
Autoconf.lhs -- or run configure with appropriate settings.

rm -f *.o *.hi unit diff darcs darcs_cgi
rm -f darcs.tex darcs.dvi darcs.aux
rm -f darcs-createrepo preproc darcsman
rm -rf tests/temp* darcs.log darcs.toc
rm -f conftest* .depend.bak
rm -f win32/*.o win32/*.hi
rm -f version.nsi
rm -rf config.status config.log autoconf.mk config.cache autom4te.cache
rm -f darcs.ps darcs.pdf Autoconf.lhs Workaround.hs
Created dist as darcs-0.9.21.tar.gz

Fail: xslt: removeFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Any idea what could be wrong?

btw, when darcs creates newcurrent directory?

Sincerely,
Gour

Gour			| gour at mail.inet.hr
Registered Linux User	| #278493