[darcs-users] Bug in changes

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Tue Jun 22 13:04:15 UTC 2004

    David> I see, it's fixed now... (or will be when the test suite
    David> passes).

Maybe the test suite should verify the conformancy of xml output,
:-))

Sorry for the noise, but this sproned me to insist with my
haskell-unknowledge, and was able to produce my very first (even if
trivial) haskell patch going through "darcs record" ... testing
... "darcs send" on darcs sources :)

{
hunk ./Patch.lhs 2845
-                then ["<move/ from=\"" ++
+                then ["<move from=\"" ++
hunk ./Patch.lhs 2847
-                      escapeXML (drop_dotslash $ fn2s b)++ "\">" ]
+                      escapeXML (drop_dotslash $ fn2s b)++ "\"/>" ]
}

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.