[darcs-users] Feature request

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Thu Jun 24 07:25:45 UTC 2004

"Peter \"Firefly\" Lund" <firefly at diku.dk> writes:

>> Would it be possible to have 'changes' list the affected files?

> darcs changes --summary

My currently installed darcs doesn't support this, it's apparently
time to do some pulling again :-)

(I'm a bit unsure this is a good choice of option name, btw, since
'summary' sounds like shorter output (and it is, for 'whatsnew'), but
for 'changes', I'm asking for *more* output.  My SVN repos are not
available to me ATM, but ISTR it uses 'svn log -v' for this purpose.)

-kzm