[darcs-users] Re: Browsing the repository from the command line

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Tue Mar 2 16:46:26 UTC 2004

>>>>> "David" == David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:

David> I guess the other hard part is figuring out what exactly the
David> interface should be--two commands, one to list patches I have
David> that they don't have and one for the reverse, or a single
David> command that somehow lists both patches I have locally and
David> patches they have that I'm lacking.  Hmmm.  Perhaps more
David> discussion is needed, since I don't see the right way to do it,
David> and I guess most likely you don't either...  -- David Roundy
David> http://www.abridgegame.org

Suggestion:

  darcs missing [--push|--pull] [--show [--unified-diffs]] [repo]

with default being the repo which would be used for a pull/push
command without an explicit repo name. --push and --pull would
respectively list only patches that would be pushed or pulled.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam