[darcs-users] Re: Browsing the repository from the command line

Kenneth Knowles kknowles at uclink.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 3 16:38:17 UTC 2004

> If you expect to take more than a month or two, then
> I'd say you should perhaps let me (or someone else do it), but that seems
> unlikely to me.

No worries there.  I used Pull.lhs as a template, and have a "missing" command
that is "missing" most of the features - but it does summarize the differences
by name.  I'm thinking more like a week to actually do something other than
change variables' names and strings' contents.  :-)

My repos:
http://kefka.frap.net:8080/~kenn/repos

Kenn