[darcs-users] Per-directory version control

Kenneth Knowles kknowles at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 4 18:29:36 UTC 2004

I'm glad to get more informed outlook; I like the separate-patches method
better, and mostly agree with the rationale against it.  I still think you
should take a look at how Tom Lord's Arch handles this, because if it is vital,
you can emulate it with a script pretty easily (in fact, I think it is included
in tla rather than a wrapper script more out of Feature Creep than necessity)

Here is a direct link to the section in the arch tutorial, if you haven't
already read it:

http://regexps.srparish.net/tutorial-tla/multi-tree-projects.html#Multi-tree_Projects_and_Configuration_Management

Kenn