[darcs-users] wiki dead?

Art Griesser a_griesser at acm.org
Sat Mar 6 16:16:44 UTC 2004

Ganesh,

The login requirement is quite optional. If it isn't working, it should
probably be removed. David will be able to do that from his admistration
screens, once I get the site working again.

Other things I intend to do:
* Get a certificate traceable to a biggie, to avoid browser warnings
* Port the existing Darcs site and the mailing list into the Wiki

Art