[darcs-users] sugggestion on command naming

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Wed Mar 10 08:04:24 UTC 2004

The "darcs push" and "darcs push --and-apply" distinction is a bit
confusing... especially since they have (almost) the same heading in
the manual!

How about making a seperate command for push-but-dont-apply?  I think
this is the rare case (most of the time when you're pushing, you want
to apply).

  darcs push
  darcs push foo.com:/darcs/project
  darcs push repo at foo.com

  darcs sendpatch repo at foo.com

  - a

--
"It's lucky," he added, after a pause, "that there are such a lot of
islands in the world.  I almost envy you, Mr. Watson."

                                                   -- Mustapha Mond