[darcs-users] sugggestion on command naming

Vadim Zaliva lord at crocodile.org
Thu Mar 11 18:21:04 UTC 2004

On Mar 11, 2004, at 5:12, David Roundy wrote:

>  True, there
> could be a central user account to which everyone has ssh access, but
> that's a unique (and not necesarily common) situation.

By the way, I do not know how common it is, but I am using setup where
all
developers belong to the same group which have write access to common
repository
on the server.

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)