[darcs-users] sugggestion on command naming

Vadim Zaliva lord at crocodile.org
Thu Mar 11 18:24:45 UTC 2004

On Mar 11, 2004, at 5:12, David Roundy wrote:

> I do still think that there should be prefs options on the target
> repository indicating what push should do by default.

I would also vote for apply-by-default. Just statistically, most
repositories
are are likely to push to will be ones which belong to projects you
actively
work on and have write access.

For ones where you do not, it will give you error message and you can
run
push again with --without-apply flag.

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)