[darcs-users] partial checkout?

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Fri Mar 12 03:54:09 UTC 2004

Hrm, is there any major problem with implementing this feature?

  http://www.abridgegame.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2004-March/001238.html

I also still don't see (after reading the thread) why you couldn't
tell the repo that a certain directory was "modular", and hence any
patches which spanned that directory (for example, moving a file
beneath that directory to some part of the tree *not* beneath that
directory) would have to be split into a seperate delete-and-add.

  - a