[darcs-users] another Solaris-SPARC darcs 0.9.17 binary, without readline or curses

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Mon Mar 15 19:34:15 UTC 2004

Hal Daumé III built this binary using GHC 6.0.1 (I'm mostly sure about that)
http://www.scannedinavian.org/~shae/darcs.bz2
doesn't link to readline or curses

and here's what the file command has to say about it:
ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC32PLUS Version 1, V8+ Required, UltraSPARC1
Extensions Required, dynamically linked, not stripped

I don't have or use Solaris myself, so I can't help much with bugs or problems,
but if you find some, please report them.
--
Shae Erisson  -  putStr $ fix("HELLO\n"++)  -  http://www.ScannedInAvian.org/
OSDir: Community building... interesting... what's the secret sauce?