[darcs-users] please help me RTFL

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Wed Mar 17 06:03:00 UTC 2004

After much pondering and studying of the theory of patches, I'm
coinvinced that I could get the "partial checkout" functionality that
I want if I could simply mark a patch as "don't ever push/pull this
unless specified by name" -- ie a patch sticky to the current repo.

I remember this being mentioned here but I can't find it in the list
archives... is there a reason why this is a bad idea, or has it simply
not been implemented yet?

  - a

--
"It's lucky," he added, after a pause, "that there are such a lot of
islands in the world.  I almost envy you, Mr. Watson."

                                                   -- Mustapha Mond