[darcs-users] pushing, sending and multiple default options

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sun Mar 21 13:26:29 UTC 2004

Maybe I misunderstand, but if you want notification of
commits sent to a mailing list, would it not be better for the
_receiving_ repo to send mail about what patch it has accepted?

It seams to me as a nice feature for darcs to automatically
"mirror" out everything it does to a repo.  Perhaps it could
already be done with the test script that is run on tests?
But a new, conceptually distinct, script that is run at every
change to the repo would be nicer.