[darcs-users] pushing, sending and multiple default options

Vadim Zaliva lord at crocodile.org
Sun Mar 21 19:18:20 UTC 2004

On Mar 21, 2004, at 5:26, Tommy Pettersson wrote:

> Maybe I misunderstand, but if you want notification of
> commits sent to a mailing list, would it not be better for the
> _receiving_ repo to send mail about what patch it has accepted?

in general yes, that is what I want.

> It seams to me as a nice feature for darcs to automatically
> "mirror" out everything it does to a repo.  Perhaps it could
> already be done with the test script that is run on tests?
> But a new, conceptually distinct, script that is run at every
> change to the repo would be nicer.

yes, that would be nicer, however solution with "cc" is satisfactory
"workaround" which could be done almost with not code changes.

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)