[darcs-users] linking fails (--with-wx)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Mar 26 11:46:39 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:48:41AM +0100, Gour wrote:
> Gour (gour at mail.inet.hr) wrote:
>
> I have re-emerged libcurl and wxhaskell, but still I get this error when
> linking darcs:
>
> Linking darcs ...
> : undefined reference to `wxDllLoader_UnloadLibrary'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [darcs] Error 1
>
> Any idea?

No, obviously there is a wrong LDFLAGS variable or something like that, but
I have no idea what it would be.  I'm uploading now a patch that adds a
rudimentary check to the configure script to make sure that wxhaskell is
actually properly installed, and would be interested what it tells you
(but am not very optimistic--the test doesn't actually *use* wxhaskell, it
just imports the module).

The trouble is that I don't have wxhaskell installed any more, since it's a
bit of a pain keeping it working.  I think I stopped when wxhaskell
didn't support ghc 6.2, although I understand that's fixed now.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org