[darcs-users] Win32 darcs and winXP

Dean Goodmanson goodmansond at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 03:30:57 UTC 2004

I've got a binary version of wget and curl for Win32
sitting right next to my binary version of darcs.

Upon executing "darcs get
http://zwiki.org/repos/zwiki" darcs I get:

'wget' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.
'curl' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.

darcs failed:  failed to fetch:
http://zwiki.org/repos/zwiki/_darcs/patches/2004
0326082928-e02d6-e23dc3456a0e23a123a49ecbb9a079d0632962a0.gz
ExitFailure 1

the zwiki directory is created with _darcs
subdirectories.

I also tried this under a 'command' prompt instead of
'cmd', and with the windows temp directory flushed.

- Dean

Any thoughts?